Just a post about me and stuff

4 posters

Go down

Just a post about me and stuff Empty Just a post about me and stuff

Post by lucinvampire Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi everyone!   :bg:

I'm glad some of the folks from over at the SE boards and other locations have made their way here to continue on the legacy that is Nosgoth! So from me (and no doubt the rest of the team) I'd just like to say a very big WELCOME to the board and I hope you have happy posting in your time here!

I'm pretty sure most of you have seen me lurking about various locations throughout the years, but if you haven't, well I'm Lucy Lucinvampire  cheers and its nice to meet you! I've been a massive Legacy of Kain fan since I first got Blood Omen back in 1997 and my love for the series hasn't stopped throughout the years. I really enjoyed playing Nosgoth since it's Alpha days even though I spent most of my time stuck in possibly every tree there was back then, and well basically I sucked so bad at the game I just ended up a punching bag for everyone. Nosgoth was my first ever experience of a multiplayer game like this, and I have to say without it's existence I would have never of met so many awesome people! I'm very sad (that is like the biggest understatement going) that Nosgoth has come to an end, especially though before it made final release.    Crying or Very sad

So what's going on now? Well I've teamed up with the gang here, to hopefully help out continuing Nosgoth and its world, even though maybe not playing it, we can still all remember it because its just AWESOME.  I decided to create the Tales of Nosgoth (previously Legacy of Nosgoth) Facebook Group and the legacy website (with the help of Varulven) which is hopefully coming very very soon, so soon in fact I could lick it! I hope over the coming months and probably years that it will grow to be something fans of the game can have a browse over and remember the good old days.  I'll also be uploading lots of pictures and videos to the site and Youtube as well as all the official stuff so please do stay tuned. And...if you have anything you would like to submit please just give me a shout!

Anyway that's about it from me (for now) so take it easy, play nice and above all enjoy yourselves   :DD
lucinvampire
lucinvampire
Admin
Admin

http://www.talesofnosgoth.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Just a post about me and stuff Empty Re: Just a post about me and stuff

Post by captain3009 Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:05 pm

Nice to meet you Lucinvampire.  :DD
captain3009
captain3009

Back to top Go down

Post by Opococo Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:05 pm

Nice to meet you! Smile
Opococo
Opococo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexen Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:56 am

Hello and thank you for creating the board and FB group!
Hexen
Hexen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum