ToN Site Update 5 Sep 16

Go down

ToN Site Update 5 Sep 16 Empty ToN Site Update 5 Sep 16

Post by lucinvampire Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Hi everyone

Apologies it has been a few weeks since the last update but I have finally found some time to produce a small site update for you all…

Nosgoth (Nosgoth tab) – added some screenshots of the official website and forum.

Humans (Human tab) – added a description from the official website and a screenshot of it to the images section.

Alchemist (Humans tab) – added a description of the class, some in game quotes (text) and some skin images taken from the official website.

Beastmaster (Humans tab) – added a description of the class and some skin images from the official site.

Scout (Humans tab) – added a description of the class and some in game quotes (text).

Prophet (Humans tab) – added a description of the class and some in game quotes (text).

Vanguard (Humans tab) – added a description of the class.

Hunter (Humans tab) – added a description of the class and some in game quotes (text).

Player Videos (Videos tab) – added some awesome videos by J Mynce.

Forbidden Fruit: My Beautiful Enemy (Fan Projects tab) – added a new comic page created by Varulven.

Mature Fan Art (Fan Content) – added a new artwork by Varulven. Please don’t view this section if you are under the age of 18 or are easily offended!

Well on that note I’ll leave you too it, hopefully I’ll be able to get another update together for you soon!

Have fun now

Lucinvampire
lucinvampire
lucinvampire
Admin
Admin

http://www.talesofnosgoth.co.uk/

Back to top Go down