Tales of Nosgoth Update – 23 Jun 16

Go down

Tales of Nosgoth Update – 23 Jun 16 Empty Tales of Nosgoth Update – 23 Jun 16

Post by lucinvampire Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi everyone!

This week I have a bit of a mahassive update for you all! I know last week I said I’d start to limit my time a bit because I was getting exhausted but yeah so that didn’t happen.

Anyway, the following areas have been updated across the site this week…

Beastmaster – (Humans tab) page has been updated with artwork and screenshots.

Deceiver – (Vampires tab) updated this page with images and remodelled it.

The Crucible – (Maps tab) added artwork to this page and updated it a little.

The Fane – (Map tab) updated the page to look nicer and added concept art of the map.

Freeport – (Map tab) added map artwork to the page and gave it a facelift.

About Tales of Nosgoth – (Home tab) updated this page with fonts and stuff.

Tales of Nosgoth Contributors – (Home tab) updated this one a little too to make it a bit more shiny.

Loading Screens – (Game Contents tab) this page was updated with a little write-up and images.

Community Events – (Nosgoth tab) added official photos to this page and updated it.

Game Events – (Nosgoth tab) added official photos from the events to the page.

I decided also to focus some work on the Fan Projects area of the site, which was previously blank, the following bits have been added…

Forbidden Fruit: My Beautiful Enemy & Varulven – pages were updated to contain information on the artist and her project.

Nosgoth: Legacy of Kain Audio Dramas & Count Eyokir – updated these pages with information relating to the project and its creator.

Best Vampire Pals Comic & Vamphira – updated the page with information and added a page about its creator.

Lucinvampire – added a page and connected it to the Tales of Nosgoth Card Game page to explain about its creator.

And that’s all this week folks, check back for more goodies soon!

Lucinvampire
lucinvampire
lucinvampire
Admin
Admin

http://www.talesofnosgoth.co.uk/

Back to top Go down